Thursday, August 27, 2009

Will and AG's Birthday Party






Since Will and Annie Gray both have August birthdays I am going to do their birthdays together for as long as possible! We had a pool party with friends and family. Will became a little fish this summer and AG thought she was one! She has no fear at the pool at all! She jumps off of the side with or without floaties and does it over and over again. I think that everyone had a nice time... I know Will and Annie Gray did! Thad and I had been keeping a pretty big secret for a couple of weeks and were able to share it at the birthday party. Annie Gray opened a present and in it was a t-shirt that said "Big Sister". It was so fun to be able to tell our family and friends that we were expecting baby #3 at the kids party. Here is Sisty with her Big Sister shirt on!


1 comment:

The Skippers said...

Congratulations Ally! I can't believe how big those two are!!