Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby #3

Thad and I are really excited (and a little scared) about the arrival of baby #3. We find out the sex of the baby this Friday. I don't really have any kind of feeling of whether it is a boy or a girl. I guess that since we have one of each I haven't had any dreams or wishes for either a boy or a girl. I was very lucky during my pregnancies with both Will and Annie Gray. Just the usual back aches and indigestion. I have had some pretty serious, recurring headaches this go round. This past Saturday I had a pretty bad headache and Will asked me what was wrong. I told him that my head was hurting again and that I was just ready for it to stop hurting. He looked at me, with those big, sweet blue eyes and said, "Mommy, I will pray that your head feels better." And he folded his hands, bowed his head and said, "Dear God, Please make mommy's head stop hurting. Amen." Of course, I started crying and just hugged his sweet, little body. It made me so happy and proud.
Weigh in on what you think the baby is and look for an update next weekend!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Twins! One of each!

Katie Ann Bryant said...

Congratulations! We are just thinking about number 2. How old is your little girl? Ours will be 2 in January.

Missy Hunter said...

I think it is a girl!

The Skippers said...

Can't wait to hear. I think girl. There are just too many in your family for it to be a boy. Can't believe you can already find out.